Giraffe Manor is a peaceful retreat to start or end a safari in East Africa and has become an icon of Nairobi’s historical landscape.
Located in the leafy suburbs of Langata on a 140 acre sanctuary, Giraffe Manor offers a unique opportunity to meet the resident giraffe, all of whom are of the endangered Rothschild species.
Close up encounters with the semi-habituated giraffe as they put their heads through the windows at breakfast creates an unforgettable memory for guests. The giraffe are always keen to be hand fed!
At a Glance
- Accommodates up to 25 guests with 10 luxury en-suite rooms including the Karen Blixen suite, which is suitable for wheelchair access.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- A massage therapist is on-site for treatments.
- Sightseeing vehicles available for local tourist attractions including Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Karen Blixen Museum, Kazuri Beads, Matbronze gallery and Marula Craft Studios.
- Guide PriceExpect to pay $525 per person per night in a standard room rising to $565 for peak dates.